Thank you for trusting Canasteel body jewelry to provide you with the highest quality body jewelry. We offer a lifetime limited warranty from manufactures defects, guaranteeing all of our products to be free of manufacturing defects.
- Any new/unused product found to be defective will be replaced and shipped with the next order placed.
- Product found to have manufacturers defects after the product has been used is subject to the approval of Canasteel Body Jewelry. This Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- Once jewelry has been received and inspected, we will notify you of any labor charges or if any item does not fall under the manufacturers warranty.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise not resulting from a shipping error may be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.
All returns must be approved in advance and receive a return authorization code (RA) prior to return shipping. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RA code and return form.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Shipping or transport;
- Exposure to chemicals or solvents;
- Improper use;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Unauthorized repair;
- External causes such as abuse, accidents, or events beyond reasonable control.
This limited warranty extend only to the original consumer-purchaser of the our product. It does not extend to any subsequent owners or other transferees of our product. Canasteel body jewelry may change the availability of this limited warranty at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive. This limited warranty is non-transferable, and any sale, transfer, or disposal of the Product by you will void this warranty; this limited warranty only extends to the original consumer-purchaser.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com